- Cut a original pad portion.
- Try to cut and check little by little.
- Frame may be damaged, if it try to cut at once.
2. Shaving and polish
- Shaving for deleting the cut part with a file and make it a flat.
- For the effective attaching by adhesives, polish on surface of pad portion.
- When shaving dregs remain, be sure to remove for using adhesives.
3. A position check and processing
- Check the place to attach new nose pad.
- Check the size of pad, the curve of a portion to attach.
4. An adhesives application and attachment
- The adhesives should use an exclusive solvent.
- Carries out a exclusive solvent application at the junction of both of pads
- It applies to the frame side in the shape of surface tension and wait for drying it
- It’s ok when the surface begins to melt slightly
- It hardens in attachment takes about 4~6hours (It changes with environment)
5.The finishing shaving and polishing for correction
- When there are gap of after dryness and the joining section circumference
and a liquid lappet, it corrects with a file or sand paper.
- Finishing polishing for completion.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMER HAVE TO SAY ABOUT OUR SERVICE
We value the feedback we receive from our customers and actively seek to gather their thoughts and input. Below are some of the recent comments our customers have made about working with us.
We will appreciate your positive feedback to increase our commitment and confidence.